As learning engineers with 20 years experience and success, CAPDM is uniquely able to help education providers to build substantial global programmes in online and distance learning. We’ve done it for some of the largest programme providers in the UK, and we can do it for you too.
What we do
We enable you to
- develop new revenues from online distance learning
- deliver courses with a full range of sophisticated and interactive design elements
- deliver consistency over all course modules and media formats
- deliver highly personalised, adaptive feedback to all students on all modules
- develop a digital strategy integrating learning and administration
CAPDM can deliver a holistic solution at all levels to suit the needs (and the budget) of clients.
Our technology: single-source publishing & personalised learning
CAPDM only works with content standards. This ensures there is no proprietary lock-in, it provides a high degree of future-proofing, and it enables delivery to any platform or format.
CAPDM develop a standards-based, digital repository for every client. All content:
- is revision controlled, maintained and developed as a single source
- can be delivered to a range of platforms and formats.
CAPDM’s own Courseworker, our single-source course publishing toolkit, is also available to all clients.
Courseworker is the Cloud service we use ourselves and share with other course publishing teams.
CAPDM has been a pioneer of global learning for nearly two decades. Our successes include:
- production of the World’s largest non-tutored MBA programme – delivery in Arabic, Chinese and Spanish variants
- development of the World’s first 100% online global MBA programme
- development of the successful website for the British Council
To date CAPDM has
- produced more than 20 full distance learning programmes
- produced more than 200 individual courses
- helped to deliver courses to thousands of students in more than 160 countries.
Our clients include
CAPDM: A model a company
CAPDM is an open, standards-based company. There are no proprietary hooks and no barriers to a highly integrated and functional delivery.
CAPDM Limited is named after the CAPDM Model, a generic model for publishing information.